1. Thorzt is the operator and owner of the website www.Thorzt.com
2. Access to, and use of the Site is provided by Thorzt on the following terms and conditions (Terms).
3. Your access to, and use of, the Site indicates your acceptance of the Terms (as they exist at that time).
4. Thorzt reserves the right to review and modify the Terms at any time.
5. Use of the Site is at your own risk.
6. Thorzt does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. You agree that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content.
7. All content on this site can be changed without notice at the sole discretion of Thorzt.
8. You agree that Thorzt will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you might suffer, including damage to your software or hardware, from your access to, or use of, the Site.
9. You agree that Thorzt will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage you might suffer as a result of defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties, or publication of such materials, relating to, or constituting, such conduct.
10. You indemnify Thorzt from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by Thorzt as a direct, or indirect, consequence of your access to, or use of, the Site and any breach by you or your agents of the Terms.
11. All intellectual property in relation to material on the Site belongs to Thorzt its licensors, affiliates or advertisers.
12. The material on the Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
13. You are authorised to download and view content for your own personal, non-commercial use but you must not, without the prior written consent of Thorzt, use in any way, any of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes.
14. The Site may include links to third party websites which are not related to Thorzt and in which Thorzt has no control or interest. Thorzt is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content on third party websites.
15. When you submit content to Thorzt in any format, you grant Thorzt a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual licence to publish that content on the Site and you agree that Thorzt can use that content in any way, now and in the future.
16. All material published on the Site is at the sole discretion of Thorzt. Your contribution may be edited, removed or not published at the sole discretion of Thorzt.
17. You warrant that you have all the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
18. You indemnify Thorzt from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by Thorzt as a direct, or indirect, consequence of a breach of the warranty in clause 17.
19. Thorzt does not endorse the views or material contained in any content submitted to wangle and published on the Site.
20. You must not use the Site for any purpose, or in any way, that is unlawful.
21. The Terms shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Western Australia